We sincerely hope that you are completely happy with your Hip Thruster. However, please make a note of our refund policy in case something goes wrong or in case you change your mind.
- If you purchase a hip thruster unit but change your mind afterwards and no longer want the item, please contact us and you will be refunded the original sales price minus a 10% restocking fee, unless the unit has already shipped. If you cancel the order after the unit has shipped then you will need to pay the costs of proper packaging and all shipping costs in both directions in order to receive a refund. The unit or units must arrive at the manufacturer in good, saleable condition before the refund will be given.
- If the unit arrives damaged, we will of course provide you with a replacement for the damaged parts. Please note that since the damage will likely have arisen during shipping, we need to provide our shipping company with evidence of the damage in a timely manner. Therefore, to receive a replacement free of charge, you must contact us to report the damage within 7 days of receipt of the unit and you must include photos of the damage and outside packaging. Items arriving showing any damage to the outside packaging should be signed for as "damaged". If you report any damage to us after 7 days of receiving the unit, or do not provide photos of the the damaged parts and packaging, we will need to charge you for the replacement parts and the associated shipping costs.
- If the unit arrives with parts missing, we will ship the additional pieces to you as soon as possible. To receive a replacement free of charge, you must contact us to report the missing part(s) within 7 days of receipt of the unit. If you report any missing parts to us after 7 days of receiving the unit we will need to charge you for the replacement parts and the associated shipping costs.
- If the unit arrives in good shape (no scratches, dents or defects), and later fails because of manufacturer's structural defect, contact us immediately, and we will replace the unit or part at our expense.
- If you change your mind within 7 days after your purchase arrives, you may receive a refund, subject to you paying for the shipping in both directions, a restocking fee of 10%, and the unit arriving back at our manufacturer in its original packaging, unused, with all original documentation, and in saleable condition. To do this, simply contact us within 7 days of receipt. We will then provide our manufacturer’s address for return of the item and you may return the item within a further 7 days at your cost.
- If the product is used, has no defect, and/or 7 days have passed and you decide that you simply no longer want the item, then no refund will be given.
Please also note:
- Goods will only be accepted for return if you have contacted us prior to sending the goods back and if the goods then reach our manufacturer within the timescales stated above, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches our manufacturer. Therefore, for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- In the event that you request us to ship a unit for you to an intermediate destination for onward shipping, please note that our responsibility for the safety of the product and its associated documentation ends with the arrival of that unit at the intermediate destination. We cannot accept responsibility for what happens to the unit when it is shipped by your shipping provider, nor can we provide any additional documentation for this stage of your shipping solution.